Monday, March 16, 2009

Zoom Zoom: I Suck at Boycotts

Here I was, all set to boycott F1 this year after Bernie Ecclestone yanked the series out of North America completely, choosing some oil-rich country with lots of money-filled envelopes over the 30-year loyalty of the Canadian GP. That, and the continuing bias towards Ferrari that the organizers have clearly demonstrated over recent years had me completely set on turning my back on this sport, which I love.

To quote Michael Corleone from the Godfather, Part 3: "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in." My brother Mathieu was the culprit this time around, courtesy of this informative video from Red Bull Racing:



The changes coming into play this season, which become mandatory in 2010, are very intriguing. This article about BMW is an indicator that we're in for an interesting season.

0 comments: